O-Shot for Vaginal Rejuvenation
Isn’t it time that women take hold of their sexual health? The O-Shot is the answer.
The O-Shot is a non-surgical procedure used to treat the following conditions
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence (may help in about 65% of women)
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
A tube of your own blood is drawn and spun down in a centrifuge isolating the growth factor-rich Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). This PRP is then injected into the tissue of the genitalia to rejuvenate tissue, increase blood flow, improve vaginal dryness, and improve sexual function in women. The procedure itself is brief lasting around 20 minutes after the blood draw. There is very little, if any, discomfort. This treatment is often paired with the MonaLisa laser treatment to enhance and support the results (packages are available).
You may be a great candidate for the procedure if you are looking for
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
Call today for an appointment for a no-cost consultation to see if you are a good candidate for the O-Shot.
Viagra for Women - Pricing varies throughout the country
Rainier Laser and Aesthetics Center
853 Watson St. N., Suite 200
Enumclaw, WA 98022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
9:00 am - 8:00 pm
9:00 am - 7:00 pm
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
**Monday and Wednesday evening hours by appointment
Later afternoons, evenings and weekends available by appointment only